Friday, April 8, 2011

Sanguinary Priest, ready to fly

Just another quickie today. I drummed up another sanguinary priest for the E-bay. I also have 2 more in the works with even more magnetic options. Yes I'm preparing the next month's worth of E-bay models. My work will once again be interrupted for a week when filming starts for my friends movie Dead Weight. So I need some birds in the bush while I'm away.



Next up I've been working on a Vulcan He'stan. I have to say being from wisconsin the Salamanders green and yellow motif doesn't sit very well with me. If you don't know those are the colors of the green bay packers, our football team. I see those colors way too often and that combination, in my opinion, is a bit of an eyesore. I don't like painting things green and red either which just makes me think of christmas. He's being kind of tricky but I should have him up in a day or two.


1 comment:

  1. I don't know about the Purple blood drops. I understand you wanted to break up the red some, but I think the traditional 'blood red' gem like blood drops still look the best. But it still looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete