Saturday, September 24, 2011

W.I.P. Log Chaos lord/Dark Eldar Raider

I've been a very busy beaver lately and it's been hard to find time to blog. I've had other things on my mind, trying to find a new place to live before the winter and doing many tattoos. It's been nice having a short break from the minis. 

I did manage to start painting a Raider for my Dark Eldar Combat Patrol list though. Here it is with some edging and basecoating. The picture looks a little gritty because I moved the camera back in order to fit the Raider in the frame.


I'm liking how ghostly it's looking and I think once the crewman are added, having red armor, it will have a nice composition of colors. I plan on freehanding biomechanical designs on the sail like I did on my squad of warriors I've posted here before.

I've also started, after much deliberation, to churn out my latest E-bay project. This time I've chosen a chaos terminator lord. I wanted to try and magnetize every option he could have out of the box. I also couldn't find his staff that would denote him as a sorcerer...


With a small stretch of imagination he can have a demon weapon, pair of lightning claws, combi bolter, or combi meltagun. I'm not sure what legion to paint him as so we'll see what happens. I think I'd like to paint him red...

Today's agenda has me happily adding more color to Lord Morphus :)




No comments:

Post a Comment