Monday, February 6, 2012

Friday night at the Chimera

Friday night I enjoyed the company of some local fellows at the local hobby shop to do some painting :)

You may know him by now, a man who needs no introduction, a man with a set penetrating eyes...Major Tom.

I'm always happy to see what he's working on and as usual he did not disappoint on Friday.

Tantalus!

Tantalus!


...Tantalus!


Malifaux?!



 Jason the Pressman has been working away on his sheamus (?) crew in preparation for Adepticon. Go Jason go! Just a handful of rotting hookers to go! Boy the gaming world is neat!

I'm happy to say at this point the following model is finished and I've added another piece to my Trollbloods.


I'll have some pictures of the completed model up soon. Promise. 






No comments:

Post a Comment