Sunday, February 26, 2012

In preparation for Apedpticon I've been gathering some parts to build a few models I'd like to sell at the night time swap. I'm not sure what to make exactly but that's never a problem. Thanks to Kevin the bits pimp (http://myworld.ebay.com/teachermickeymouse/?_trksid=p4340.l2559) I was able to build a Logan Grimnar and an Emperor's Champion over the weekend. I'm also planning on a Sanguinary priest or two, a runepreist, and whatever other characters I have at the time ;)



I'm closer and nearer to the finish line with the Titan every day. A little over 40 hours later and he's still in progress. Apologies for the lack of posts but I can only conceive so many ways to say I'm working on a titan. I'll be happy to put this project behind me and get back to my regular schedule of touch and go.










No comments:

Post a Comment