Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Warhound interior

I've been a busy busy man as of late. Luckily I found time to take a few shots last night. At this point, with the interior finished and all the weapons, I'm starting to make some headway on the Titan. You may guess that it's a good feeling and you would be correct. Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, I will have this beast tamed by the end of February.







After all that work, no one's the wiser. The interior will spend most of it's existence closed in darkness like so many crew compartments before it.

Here's the whole shebang, apologies for the lighting, it happens when I don't zoom into my lightbox far enough. 








2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work, as usual! Cant wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your attention to detail is fantastic, love it.

    ReplyDelete