Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back from Gencon 2012!



Chillin' at the Webber Grill..after a 12 hour day.
I survived Gencon! As usual the trip included all the ups, downs, and new friends. Working a vendor booth gives you a different perspective that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, but it's over now and I'm already looking forward to next year.

If you check the postings before this one you can see what I was working on up to the trip. I'm happy to say my work paid off. I took 3 gold, one silver, and a bronze home from the P3 Grandmaster competition. I was also overjoyed to take home the best in category trophy from my unit of Runeshapers :)


Yay!


Apologies for the delay on the pictures of the diorama I promised. At any rate, here they are.

Right click and open it in a new tab to view it full size ;)


I'm already looking forward to next year's events. At the end of the circuit I've walked away with many awards and I've pushed my painting further than I ever have.

Bye for now!








3 comments:

  1. Well done!!! You almost cleaned house!

    Pretty cute severed head among the books too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lord Siwoc :) I'm really looking forward to Next year.. Generic but I have high expectations of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad we missed you out there, always next year

    ReplyDelete