Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Finished! Dark Vengeance Chaos Lord

As promised I painted up the chaos side of the HQ's from the Dark Vengeance set. I went about it with a looser plan that usual and just let my brushes do the thinking. I'm happy with the end result. I wasn't feeling the happiness quite as much in the middle of the project but that is the joy of painting sometimes. I'm glad I pushed through. My only real plan was to focus on black, gold, and red. Then purple happened :)





He's all grown up now now and off to the wilds of ebay. I really like the chaos side of the dark vengeance set, so far I've painted the Lord and Helbrute. Maybe the cultists will meet their fate on the tip of my brush someday..someday. 

That's all for now, time to get back to it and finish off a very moody piece from the folks at Wreck-Age.


1 comment: