Friday, January 11, 2013

The Shades of Gore

Today's plan is to get some time in on a character that is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. None other than the Iosan bad boy himself Goreshade the Bastard. I'm going to be putting together a small Cryx force in the next couple months. Mainly for the heck of it, I just need a reason to paint legions of the undead. The Trollbloods still have my heart but I'm taking a small departure from the blue to add more color to my display cabinet.

Here's Goreshade in a very primal state. The idea is to use colors that are rotten yet beautiful.


Starting this guy means I'm calling the boarding marine done :) Here's a little preview of his cool blueness. I should have him up and running tomorrow so cross your fingers.



1 comment:

  1. i love the colors you chose for the goreshade..my new favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete