Saturday, January 10, 2015

WIP Ravenwing Strikeforce Part 4


My efforts were focused on the command squad over the last couple sessions. They're all done for now, until I flock the bases and add glowing headlights as a group. So the next two slices of raven pie will be Sammael and a Nephilim Jetfighter.


Here they are, near comletion :)



Then I can finally stop posting updates on the same project ha. I'll try to break it up and post something fresh next time. Just trying to clear out the bread and butter projects so I can concentrate on Crystal Brush fully for a month and push a couple projects over the finish line.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Those are the most awesome-est Beakies-In-Robes I've seen in a minute!
    Really nice work, and that banner is simply beautiful.
    Two rock-hard Tentacles way up!
    :)

    ReplyDelete