Thursday, June 9, 2016

Creepin' While You Sleepin'

One more for the Nomads before I put them on freeze for a bit. Gencon is coming up and I have some projects I should probably turn my attention to..So, one more addition for Corregidor. Which I ran in full sectorial glory last night. This bandit (assault hacker version)  made the game for me, immobilizing a heavy infantry before gutting him in close combat, then, with blood on his camo, dispatched another infantrymen before meeting his bullet to the head..It's a very cinematic game :)





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colour contrast on this piece. The camouflage leaves me wondering how in the hell you managed that. I would love to see a tutorial on how you blend and highlight armour as the transitions are incredibly smooth.

    ReplyDelete