Sunday, August 21, 2016

Finished! Captain Gunnbjorn

I've always liked this model but never took the plunge when I was collecting Trollbloods. It's a really cool sculpt and the posing is perfect. So it was a little added bonus when I was commissioned to paint him. I like his backstory and wanted to capture a little of that in the paint. If you don't know, in short, his story is that of a mercenary and then working for the human army of Cygnar. He came full circle in the times of war and now fights for his kin and adds his valuable knowledge and tactics  gained in the military to aid in the fight. To reflect this, obviously his uniform for one thing, but I also use a different formual on the metallic parts. More of a polished gunmetal that the rusty plate worn by his comrades.

Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. What a great looking sculpt and that barbed wire sand bags combo is super rad.

    ReplyDelete