Saturday, April 1, 2017

WIP Deathcrush

Still smoking after Adepticon I sat down and got to work on a little personal project. The goal of this piece is to focus on atmosphere and add a little more narrative thought. The model(s) come from the game Wild in the Streets, a sort of Warriors themed game focusing on interactions between warring factions of underground music subgenres. Like Straightedge vs Crusties for example :)

So I chose the Goth gang because I saw a conversion waiting to happen. Enter Deathcrush. Fans of Mayhem will get the reference. The setting being an ejected coffin illuminating a graveyard with cryptic green light. The focus on lighting and nighttime atmosphere, plus a deathrock babe.










This will be a slow grow project as I have commissions to take care of  but I'll get back to her when the time is right so stay tuned. Already in the afterrthoughts stage I'm seeing there needs to be more ironwork sculpted on the coffin.


No comments:

Post a Comment